Currently, I help in transforming abstract ideas into concrete software solutions, which effectively meet the requirements while remaining maintainable and scalable as business needs grow.
I specialize in Data Modeling and Software Architecture and strive for a thorough, well-done job where every problem is identified and solved. Honesty is my hallmark.
The articles on this page have helpful ideas and concepts that you can use in your own development.
- Domain-Driven Design and Hexagonal Architecture: Development, like always should have been, driven from the domain.
- Event Sourcing: The persistence model allowing us to have full traceability, domain meaning and event-driven communications.
- Microservices: There are a lot of misconceptions about the concept of “microservice”. We should even consider whether “micro” is the appropriate prefix.
- Infrastructure: When it comes to building software, infrastructure is key to success. You will find information on how to make this infrastructure in this category.
Browse articles by category
Domain-Driven Design and Hexagonal Architecture
- Serverless approach in the context of microservices
- The proper size of a microservice
- Monitoring microservices
- Polyglot microservices: additional things to consider
- Characteristics of microservices
- Circuit breakers on Microservices
- Monoliths vs Microservices: attempting to avoid passions
- Communicating microservices the proper way
- Deployment autonomy on microservices
Not another newsletter
- A montly summary of everything new in the blog: So you can consume the content at your own pace.
- Discounts on my books or courses: You will have exclusive discounts on books, courses or any other pay material I build in the future.
- Books recommendations: I will recommend you books time to time, only the best of the best.
Join to get more like this
Only one email per month, period. Unsubscribe any time.